TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All quotes given are valid for 3 months from the date of delivery.
2. The client pays for the services in full. Fees are non refundable if the client cancels or changes the engagement. If Iggy Mint fails to carry out the services specified above the full fee shall be refunded to the client.
3. The client shall reimburse Iggy Mint for any additional costs incurred for travel, meals, props, parking and other reasonable costs necessary to the delivery of the services as agreed between the client and Iggy Mint.
4. If the client is dissatisfied with the images/brand work after both the pre-shoot consultation and sneak preview, the client can have one revision (free of charge) - subject to terms and conditions. Any work carried out thereafter will include additional fees.
5. Iggy Mint retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client paid.
6. Iggy Mint provides the props, arranges the people and practicalities of each shoot/branding work. Ensuring the safety and convenience for all those involved.
7. Iggy Mint retains the right to refuse to work with material deemed libellous, offensive or illegal.
8. Turnaround times for each client are discussed during the pre-shoot consultation and adhered to dependent on the deadline for the client, the complexity of the work involved and if any external arrangements need to be made (models/venue/props).
9. Iggy Mint cannot be held responsible for lost packages (returned items), damaged parcels or custom charges. All products sent are the responsibility of the client.