I’ll work with you to create lifestyle brand photography and product styling for your business that captures the attention of your ideal clients. Working together to develop beautiful imagery - in line with the overall vision for your brand.
I have first hand experience developing small businesses and I care that every penny you spend is a good investment. Making your product look incredible attracts more views and therefore increases sales and you’ll be astonished at the difference it makes.
There are two main ways that I work:
Based on the kind of product that you have, just send it over to me and I’ll style and return 5 bespoke styled images per product.
The price per product includes
• Pre-shoot consultation where we’ll discuss your ideas, inspirations and the outcomes you’re hoping for
• Product styling, photography and editing of 5 bespoke styled images
• Return postage for items that need to be sent back to you
Small product £150
(e.g. wall decals, hair accessories, small toys, books, garlands)
Medium product £200
(e.g. lighting, clothing, wall prints, partyware, storage, large toys, games)
Large product £300
(e.g. bedding sets, furniture, teepees, tents, playhouses)
It might be solving the logistics of how to photograph wallpaper in a child`s bedroom, or combining several brands together in a shoot for an independent retailer.
Maybe you would like me to source or design unusual props, style a venue for a product launch or plan & design a stand for an important exhibition (Maison & Objet, Top Drawer London, Play Time New York, Bubble London).
Whatever your project, bespoke work is always really exciting for me and I would love to collaborate on your latest (or radical!) ideas. I can ;
• Plan creative and practical solutions for your product or shoot
• Style products and props to reflect the overall vision for your brand
• Organise venues, people and practicalities
• Photograph and edit your project with bespoke styled images
Just get in touch. We’ll talk about what you need during the pre-shoot consultation and come up with a solution that works for everyone.